There are dispensaries in cooperatives scattered throughout the nation, where patients that were granted a medical marijuana card can come to find medicine, plants to grow at home, and an assortment of different products that are made out of marijuana. After seeing your complete medical history the physician will put in your name and other medical marijuana card details in Florida marijuana use registry commonly called The Compassionate Care Registry. Thus, even when you get a medical marijuana card, but you need to fly a 757, you’ve got to make certain your healthcare marijuana’s effect has passed, when you board your pilot seat. Marijuana is something which is immensely controversial in america, because there’s a substantial quantity of debate in relation to the overall medical elements of the plant, whether the plant is harmful and to what extent it could be harmful, and the various laws which exist between states and the federal government.
At some point, every athlete sustains some type of injury. While many can be prevented, others are just part of the game. Preventing breaks, sprains, strains and concussions is our priority a Red Light Hockey.
There are several aspects of our training camps that prepares participants for potential incidents, and how to plan ahead on and off the ice:
- Our classroom and ice-time sessions covers XX hours of stretching methods to ensure optimal musculoskeletal performance.
- Injury prevention methods including stopping, checking decorum, tripping, falling methods, proper helmet use.
- Injury detection methods (self and team members) to determine severity and treatment. Many participants will share their injuries with their classmates first before coaches and parents. We empower all our students to recognize their own situation, as well as those of their team mates. This makes for greater trust between players.
- Treatment solutions are also offered to parents and participants, and we provide any information to physicians and treatment specialists as to the nature of any injury that is sustained during our camps, or those mentioned by participants during their regular team activities.
- Our body checking policies during our training sessions follows the standard requirements set by the Alberta and Canadian hockey associations (LIST THEM HERE). We are continually updated on changes to these standards and we endeavour to implement them as soon as they are approved.
- Our coaching team is certified and trained in First Aid to assess and treat any injuries immediately. Parents will be immediately informed of any issues related to injuries or issues.
Coach Randy Rosen and Red Light Hockey offers parents and players with some helpful information on injury prevention and treatment:
Got a question? Call us.
If you have any questions about injuries or related issues, contact Coach Randy Rosen at 780-862-7322
or email [email protected]